Looking to join us?
Openings at The Royal Poinciana Plaza
Joining the team of one of our 50-plus world-class businesses means becoming a very part of the fabric of The Royal Poinciana Plaza. Working in the jewel box oasis we call home is idyllic! Imagine grabbing a coffee at Sant Ambroes before your work day, enjoying lunch in our lush courtyards, and immersing yourself in an eclectic, cultural community unlike any other. Save this page as a favorite and check for updates on employment opportunities at one of our Royal businesses!
MDBEAUTY LABS BY DR. DADURIAN – Receptionist (Full-time/Part-time)
MDBeauty Labs by Dr. Dadurian Med Spa in Palm Beach currently seeking an exceptional front desk employee.
- Duties include, but not limited to: overall front desk management, assist with patient check-in/-out, processing payments, answering multiple phone lines.
- Effectively assists management in implementing medical spa objectives such as customer service, cost controls, marketing plans, and staff appearance standards.
- Assists in inventory purchasing as it relates to his/her area.
- Assists in coordinating plans to retain and recruit clients. Following up with clients is of the utmost importance.
- Oversees facility conditions, and advises management as needed for repairs, improvements, and general maintenance.
- Must understand the importance of building client relationships.
- Must be willing to work during the week and either a Saturday or Sunday.
- Has a positive attitude, able to work well independently, and as part of a team.
- Must pass a background check. Salary: $30,000 to $40,000/year
ROLLER RABBIT – Key Holder (Full-time)
The Key holder position must drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the Roller Rabbit brand. Must be a results oriented individual with a genuine passion for fashion, people, and interior design within the retail environment. The position is responsible for providing excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with clients, while maintaining a clean safe shopping environment. This position must execute best practices and follow the brands principles. You will become a part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication, creativity, and style. In charge if Store Manager or Assistant Manager is not present in store.
Sales Generation/Client Experience:
- Meet and exceed daily sales targets while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Demonstrate in-depth product knowledge and communicate product features and benefits during the selling process.
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service.
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry, interior design, and market trends.
- Give weekly product feedback to the Store Manager on product selling, customer feedback, etc.
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database.
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Maintain consistent communication with clients for special store activity: new product arrivals, in-store events, and promotions.
- Assist in all operational tasks, including visual merchandising.
- Opening/Closing responsibility.
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized, and stocked.
- Assist in processing shipment when received.
- Manage cash register functions with accuracy.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in weekly visual merchandising directives.
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- Must be able a quick learner and able to work in a fast pace environment with sense of urgency.
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedule, including weekends
- Must be able to lift 15-20 pounds
- Great time management and able to handle multiple priorities at once.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs.
RANI ARABELLA – Management and Sales Staff (Full-time)
Rani Arabella, founded more than a decade ago, is inspired by a passion for impeccable quality, timeless design and a perfect fit. Specializing in procuring the finest in cashmere for women’s ready to wear garments, the brand has expanded its offerings to a complete lifestyle collection. From clothing to pillows & throws, and luxe accessories to baby gifts, all Rani Arabella merchandise is exclusively designed in-house and handcrafted in Italy using the world’s finest cashmere and luxury fabrics.
The Italian Women’s Ready to Wear and Lifestyle Boutique located in the heart of The Royal is looking for both management and sales staff.
THEORY – Key Holder (Full-time)
In 2004, Fast Retailing acquired Theory and spurred the brand’s global expansion. Today, Theory is a leader in Fast Retailing’s dossier and operates 221 freestanding stores worldwide. Its collaborative relationships with department and specialty stores and its e-commerce business continue to position Theory as a continually expanding, international, omnichannel phenomenon.
From the product to the people, Theory is a company built on integrity and excellence. We believe that the exceptional store experience and customer service made possible by our dynamic retail teams empower every aspect of our business and its future success.
The Keyholder is responsible for partnering with the store leader to achieve store sales and maximize profitability through effective management of the store team and implementation of company policies. The Assistant Store Manager partners in leading the store, developing and motivating the staff to provide a superior level of customer service that will drive sales productivity and results.