Nail Lab, a concept salon designed especially for The Royal Poinciana Plaza, is a hand-and-foot spa perfect for the gal on the go featuring excellent service in a modern setting.
NAIL LAB SAFETY MEASURES
- Salon will be kept clean and tidy
- Disinfecting tables, chairs, cupboards, hand wash sinks, doorknobs, etc.
- Cleansing with bleach (3/4 bleach to one gallon of water)
- Each station will have hand sanitizer
- Each tub will have disinfecting wipes
- There will be a protective screen for each station
- Staff will:
- Wear masks
- Wash hands often with anti-bacterial soap
- Wear gloves
- Clean entire station and chairs with disinfectant wipes after each guest
- Disinfect all stainless steel utensils with the autoclave or barbicide
- Use disposible utensils (buffers, files, sponges, sanding bands, spa liners, etc.)
- Take your temperature
- Normal body temperature is 98.6 degrees Farenheight on average. Be careful when you have a temperature above 100.6 degrees Farenheight
- Sanitize hands with hand sanitizer or wash hands with anti-bacterial soap
- Wear a mask or face shield
Please no pets, no children under 15, three maximum to a group, and all patrons must wear a mask.
Thank you and welcome back!