The Palm Beacher: “The Royal Poinciana Plaza Announces Twelve New Brands Opening Soon”
Shoppers, get your wallets ready. The Royal Poinciana Plaza recently announced the next wave of brands that will be joining the 180,000-square-foot shopping plaza on Palm Beach Island.
The brands are scheduled to open this fall, joining the previously announced stores, as well as existing tenants.
New brands coming to The Royal Poinciana include:
- Saint Laurent, couture house.
- Magasin, men’s boutique.
- Collective, a retail shop that is usually found in resorts, including multiple Four Seasons hotels.
- Valentina Kova, luxury womenswear and fine jewelry store.
- Celis Produce, market and juice bar.
- Cynthia Rowley, with collections focusing on women, men, home goods, accessories and beauty products.
- Virginia Philip Wine, Spirits & Academy, operated by the 11th female master sommelier in the world.
- St. Frank, luxury home décor company.
- Vespa, the iconic Italian motor scooter brand.
- Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa, full-service salon and spa.
- Big Flower, clothing store.
- Theory, Contemporary fashion brand.