South Florida Business Journal: “Shopping plaza in wealthy Palm Beach secures 12 new tenants”
Some of these high-end retailers are opening their first locations in Florida
Massachusetts-based WS Development, landlord of the property at 340 Royal Poinciana Way,
said the 180,000-square-foot center is now 95 percent leased. It’s located in one of the
wealthiest ZIP codes in the country.
The new tenants are:
• Saint Laurent: A well-known French fashion brand.
• Magasin: A boutique co-founded by Josh Peskowitz, former men’s fashion director of
Bloomingdale’s, that sells business casual attire for men. This will be its second location,
and first in Florida.
• Collective: Also known as Maris Collective, this retailer mostly operates in high-end
resorts like Four Seasons.
• Valentina Kava: A collection of women’s clothing and fine jewelry manufactured entirely
in New York. This will be its second location, and first in Florida.
• Celis Produce: A family-owned market and juice bar that will sell 100 percent organic,
locally-farmed produce, cold-pressed juices and smoothies.
• Cynthia Rowley: A retailer of clothing, home goods, accessories and beauty products. Its
first location in Florida will focus on surf and sun wear plus fitness clothing.
• Virginia Philip Wine, Spirits &Academy: This store will sell top-rated wines and educate
customers about the best products from around the world. It will host events and
• St. Frank: This San Francisco-based retailer sells luxury home decor. This will be its first
location in Florida.
• Vespa: An Italian-made motor scooter company.
• Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa: This New York-based boutique salon will open its first
location outside of the Northeast.
• Big Flower: Comfortable fashion for men and women inspired by the flower fields and
landscape of East Hampton, New York.
• Theory: A New York-based fashion brand by Andrew Rosen.
“We dreamed of this list. For so long, these extraordinary brands filled only our imaginations.
But in just a few short months, this beautiful group will be lining the corridors of our project
instead,” said Samantha David, COO at \•VS Development and property managed division Head
of Up Markets. “This list embodies fun, it embodies energy, it embodies new and different, it
embodies all of the ingredients of the perfect Palm Beach day.”
WS Development previously announced that the brands Hermes, 100% Capri, Coyo Taco, and
the Honor Bar @ Palm Beach Grill, among others, would open at Royal Poinciana Plaza.