The Royal Treatment – Discover the Palm Beaches Spa + Wellness Month
Treat yourself at The Royal Poinciana Plaza this October during Discover the Palm Beaches Spa + Wellness Month as our businesses highlight an array of wellness-focused offerings designed to rejuvenate mind, body and soul, inlcuding spa therapies, wellness experiences and healthy treats available only at exclusive, limited-time prices for the month of October. Choose from al fresco fitness classes to spa brekafast to vitamin therapies.
THE ROYAL TREATMENT (A LA CARTE) MENU:
- Weekend Wellness Series (every Saturday): Experience the Palm Beach indoor-outdoor lifestyle with an al fresco fitness class beneath the palms in one of our jewel box oasis’ lush courtyards. Join us at 9 a.m. every Saturday this October with complimentary outdoor fitness classes rotating each week. Complimentary , by donation benefitting Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Sip, Stroll Shop: Choose one or choose them all as you select healthful treatments and special offers from Plaza businesses participating the month of October.
- Sant Ambroeus: Sant Ambroeus offers a signature Spa Breakfast daily the month of October from 8 a.m. until 11 a.m. Enjoy an egg white omelette with fruit or avocado toast, green juice, and coffee. Cost: $20.
- Palm Beach Bicycle Trail Shop: Enjoy an intimate encounter with Palm Beach’s natural landscape as as you meander through the acclaimed Palm Beach Lake Trail. Purchase a day-use bike rental and receive the second one free.
- Assouline: A unique force in the world of luxury book publishing, Assouline is offering the chance to build your own chic and personalized library, with 15 percent off cooking, cocktail or wellness books throughout the month of October.
- Nail Lab ‘Gal on the Go” Package: Clean, chic and creative, be bold and beautiful with a Signature Manicure and Spa Pedicure from Nail Lab Palm Beach. Cost $40.
- Coyo Taco Palm Beach: Experience Coyo Taco Palm Beach, an authentic, award-winning Mexican food experience known for its locally sourced and humanely harvested ingredients with a “skinny” take on the Paloma, one of Mexico’s most beloved cocktails for $10. Also enjoy made-from-scratch pink tortillas the month of October.
- Paul Labrecque Salon & Spa: From the Upper-West side of New York City, to the brand’s first move outside of the Northeast here in Palm Beach, experience this award-winning salon with the Dead Sea Moisture Mud Hair Repair Treatment finished with a blowdry and style ($99), or a Custom Environ Anti-Aging Botanical Beauty Facial and a Blow Dry ($99).
- Squeeze Pilates Palm Beach: Improve flexibility, build strength, and develop control and endurance in the entire body through your “powerhouse” core with a group class at Squeeze Pilates Palm Beach. Cost: $35.
- BioAge MD and Dr. Dadurian: Boost your energy and your metabolism with either a B-12 shot from Bioage MD and Dr. Dadurian ($25) and/or a Vitamin D3 shot ($50).
- Celis Produce: For the month of October “create your own juice” for a flat fee of $5. Adored and frequented by many, Celis Produce is a favorite for the health conscious and acai bowl fanatics.