The Royal Poinciana Plaza Pop-Up Patch for Philanthropy
Celebrate fall in Palm Beach style with The Royal Poinciana Plaza’s Pop-Up Patch for Philanthropy benefitting Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope Saturday, October 19, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m in the West Courtyard.
- Pumpkin Patch (by donation, while supplies last)
- Fun + Games
- Trick-or-treating (buckets for Wee Royals provided, while supplies last)
- Costume Contest | Adult, Wee Royals + Royal Pups
- Face Painting at Cynthia Rowley
- Stoney Clover Lane Pink Pumpkin Patch with sweet treats. Try your luck with a TRICK or TREAT bag for candy, patches, discounts, and tricks.
- TooJay’s Gourmet Deli Cookie Station
- Pumpkin Decorating at Alice + Olivia
- Hot Chocolate Bar at Zadig & Voltaire | Noon to 4 p.m.
- Royal Beer Garden Presented with Coyo Taco Palm Beach | 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Fall Spice Cotton Candy Station | 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Live Bluegrass by The Lubben Brothers | 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Look for this symbol to find stores donating a portion of their proceeds to Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope.
Presented with Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope, Frey Farms and United Nursing Services.
ABOUT CANCER ALLIANCE OF HELP AND HOPE
Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope, Inc., is a Palm Beach County not-for-profit organization which eases the burden of qualified local cancer patients by paying a portion of their non-medical bills, supplementing basic needs, and providing support and information resources.
100 percent of the funds raised from the pumpkin patch will be used to help local cancer patients with their rent/mortgage, utilities, car insurance, car payment and health insurance while undergoing treatment.