The Royal Poinciana Plaza Easter Egg Hunt
Gather the family and join us for The Royal Poinciana Plaza Easter Egg Hunt Saturday, April 20, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Enjoy complimentary photos with the Couture Easter bunnies, fun + games and arts + crafts with Rhythm & Hues, gelato presented by Sant Ambroeus, and more. Don’t forget to B.Y.O.B(asket)!
Divided by age, gather prior to start time and watch for one of the Couture Easter bunnies’ cues. Be on the lookout for Alice + Olivia Staceface eggs!
- Easter Egg Hunt for Wee Royals under age five | East Courtyard | 11 a.m.
- Easter Egg Hunt for Wee Royals ages five and above | West Courtyard | 11:15 a.m.
Make a day of it as Plaza businesses participate in the festivities:
- Alice + Olivia – Cotton candy, candy bar, Staceface bubbles, floral crown making, + sips + nibbles
- Orlebar Brown – Peeps + Lollipops
- The Grand Tour – Arts + crafts for Wee Royals
- Theory – Peeps and chocolates for Wee Royals + bubbles for adults
- Stoney Clover Lane – Easter treats + egg-cellent surprises. Draw an egg from a basket and receive a promotion or free gift.
- Collective – Easter baskets for the Wee Royals while supplies last + $100 gift card raffle and Rosé for adults
- Paul Labrecque Salon and Spa – Goodies for Wee Royals and adults alike. Draw an egg for a spa or salon service.
- 100% Capri – Eggs for Wee Royals + espresso
- Bognar & Piccolini
- Kirna Zabête – Sparkling wine + Rosé
- Cremieux – Easter egg hunt in-store all day
- Lululemon – Mom + Dad egg hunt + sips
SMART Girls is a small-group health, fitness, prevention/education and self-esteem enhancement program designed to meet the developmental needs of girls in three age groups, spanning ages 8 to 18. Through dynamic sessions, participatory activities, field trips and mentoring opportunities with adult women, Club girls explore their own and societal attitudes and values as they build skills for eating right, staying physically fit, getting good health care and developing positive relationships with peers and adults.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County
Founded in 1971, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Palm Beach County is a not-for-profit youth development organization dedicated to promoting the educational, vocational, health, leadership and character of boys and girls in a safe, nurturing environment. The Clubs provide more than a safe, fun and constructive alternative to being home alone – they offer a variety of award-winning developmental programs to help youth build skills, self-esteem and values during critical periods of growth. The thirteen Boys & Girls Clubs throughout Palm Beach County serve more than 9,300 children ages 6-18. For more information, please visit www.bgcpbc.org or call 561.683.3287.
TOGETHER WITH THE ROYAL
The Royal Poinciana Plaza’s philanthopic initiative for female empowerment and female entrepreneurship.