Join the Family
Looking to join us?
Openings at The Royal Poinciana Plaza
Visit this page for employment opportunities at Royal Poinciana Plaza businesses.
ZIMMERMANN – Office Coordinator
Zimmermann is one of Australia’s leading and most respected fashion labels. Zimmermann’s ready-to-wear collections and swimwear are sold through Zimmermann boutiques and high-end retailers both in Australia and internationally. Zimmermann maintains stand-alone retail stores throughout Australia, the US, EU and a successful online business.
Zimmermann also upholds a well-established wholesale business internationally with an enviable list of major stockists including Net-a-Porter and Saks Fifth Avenue, to name a few.
Zimmermann is currently going through an exciting stage of expansion and has opened a brand-new store in The Royal Poinciana Plaza, Palm Beach, Florida.
They are seeking experienced retail professionals including full time seasonal sales associates and part time sales associates.
These positions would be suitable for candidates with exceptional client service skills and strong luxury retail experience in similar companies.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Click here to apply.
100% CAPRI – Sales Associate
• Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
• Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
• Achieving established goals.
• Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
• Increasing in store sales.
• Superior product knowledge.
• Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
• Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
• An associate’s degree or high school diploma.
• Retail sales experience.
• A professional appearance.
• Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
• The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
MDBEAUTY LABS BY DR. DADURIAN – Receptionist (Full-time/Part-time)
MDBeauty Labs by Dr. Dadurian Med Spa in Palm Beach currently seeking an exceptional front desk employee.
- Duties include, but not limited to: overall front desk management, assist with patient check-in/-out, processing payments, answering multiple phone lines.
- Effectively assists management in implementing medical spa objectives such as customer service, cost controls, marketing plans, and staff appearance standards.
- Assists in inventory purchasing as it relates to his/her area.
- Assists in coordinating plans to retain and recruit clients. Following up with clients is of the utmost importance.
- Oversees facility conditions, and advises management as needed for repairs, improvements, and general maintenance.
- Must understand the importance of building client relationships.
- Must be willing to work during the week and either a Saturday or Sunday.
- Has a positive attitude, able to work well independently, and as part of a team.
- Must pass a background check. Salary: $30,000 to $40,000/year
The Stock Associate role is responsible for movement of merchandise in and out of store, loss prevention and could include assistance in visual floor moves.
Stock Associates must demonstrate time management skills and a strong sense of urgency in this role.
- Process shipment receipts quickly and accurately.
- Verify units received; unpack and process merchandise as appropriate (e.g., hang, fold or stack, sensor).
- Process all store to store transfers, RTV’s and damage/defective transfers efficiently.
- Confirm all transferred items are accurate, ticketed and in good condition.
- Maintain accurate Inventory Control records according to company policy and procedures.
- Participate in quarterly inventory process.
- Communicate inventory issues to management as soon as they arise.
- Maintain all merchandise in the stockroom by category (e.g., designer, sale, hung vs. folded).
- Label product so it can be located quickly.
- Ensure a high level of organization and cleanliness in all areas of the stockroom, including store supplies and fixtures.
- Manage store supply inventory and create supply order monthly.
- Communicate maintenance issues to management in a timely manner.
- Provide a courteous experience for all customers while on the selling floor.
- Be knowledgeable about inventory levels in stockroom; conduct customer merchandise checks and refill floor as needed.
- Prepare charge send packages for shipment appropriately. Maintain accurate UPS records.
- Assist with housekeeping and other store operations duties as assigned by management.
SOUTHEBY’S– Office Coordinator
Sotheby’s International Realty is searching for an Office Coordinator. The role of Office Coordinator is to greet incoming customers, work closely with agents in the office, prepare real estate documents, weekly business reports, accounts payable, and maintain a beautiful office appearance. We are looking for a computer savvy individual that can multi-task. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, customer focused and has had recent office experience.
- Reception responsibilities include: greeting guests, answering phones and fielding agent/customer inquiries; handling up calls; picking up mail and placing in agent inboxes. Manage monthly floor time calendar including updates and communications regarding the same.
- Preparing listing agreements and office documents, including purchase and sale agreements, disclosures, leases, MLS Change forms, preparation of weekly reports and commission disbursement forms
- Work closely with the Listing Coordinator for MLS entries, communications, office updates, etc. Training will include full understanding of both local MLS systems, Palm Beach Board of Realtors and Realtor Association of the Palm Beaches, how to file listings with the MLSs, how to upload listings and photos to the MLSs and Atlas (our internal system); Communicate the Open House List to all agents every Wednesday for Thursday open houses. Complete understanding of how to upload and rearrange listing photos and review of copy to ensure no typos or other errors.
- Familiar with accounts payable procedures. Prepare all invoices for payment. Process related Agent Billings and Credits.
- Become proficient in DotLoop (software tool for document preparation and archiving for transactions); Become proficient in ActivePipe email distribution tool; be able to provide assistance and guidance to agents on both tools
- Assisting with marketing; reviewing/proofing print ads, preparing postcards and brochures using standard templates (Marketing Coordinator will handle any customized requests); training will be provided
- Maintain supply room, conference room and other areas of the facilities in an orderly and clean fashion so that the supplies can be readily found; kitchen is neat and orderly. Daily “open office procedure” to be followed, e.g., checking on office equipment, re-stocking of paper, turning on lights, ensuring the office and conference room are neat and orderly. Arrange for repairs and maintenance for office and office equipment as needed.
- Assist agents to trouble shoot IT issues and communicate with IT in NYC as appropriate to seek assistance.
- Assist sales associates with various inquiries and requests for support; act as a liaison between sales associates and staff/company
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- 2 years customer service experience required; Prior Real Estate strongly preferred.
- Technologically proficient in all areas including but not limited to: familiarity with various operating systems on PCs and Macs and ability to navigate computer software and hardware
- Ability to learn new software programs on an as-needed basis, skillful in using the following programs including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with different audiences to convey the message successfully and to change gear quickly to support different customers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment as well as manage deadlines and time constraints.
- Customer-focused, delivery oriented, good team member, values honesty and integrity